100% Chemical Free Cleaning systems for Food Industry Companies.Ozone kills germs,viruses bacteria, mildew,fungi. Lightning is Natures cleaning system that man has been using for over 100 years
A Cleaning System turns ordinary tap water into the world’s most effective chemical-free commercial cleaner by infusing it with ozone. This ‘Liquefied Ozone’ eliminates germs, odors, stains, mold, mildew and other contaminants on any item or surface before changing safely back into water and oxygen Taking the chemicals out of cleaning...
Ozone Cleaning is a Powerful, Natural Cleaning - Going Beyond Green with a patented cleaning and sanitizing, purifying system is effective, efficient and safe
What is Ozone cleaning -Nothing New; Ozone cleaning has been around since lightning and harnessed by man over 100 years ago. Ozone (03) is activated oxygen, nature's way of cleaning the air we breathe. It occurs naturally in the environment. Oxygen (02) generated by plant life is converted by ultraviolet radiation to ozone by binding a third oxygen atom to the normal two to form 03. Lightning also forms ozone during storms. The fresh sweet smell in the air after a thunderstorm is the smell of ozone. Ozone can be created on demand with an ozone generator, which converts the oxygen produced by our plant life, using the high-frequency corona discharge principle.
There is no masking and disguising of the problem odor, chemical or virus/bacteria, it is destroyed completely by biological breakdown of its structure.
Processors who chill fruits or vegetables after harvest using water held at approximately 34 degrees Fahrenheit can ozonate the water to prevent contamination of the product. Cooling fruits and vegetables helps slow product respiration, and preserving freshness and quality. Studies of fruits and vegetables indicate that removing field heat as soon as possible after harvest is a critical factor in extending product shelf life. As a side benefit, ozone with filtration can remove particulates, chemicals and organics from water, settling them out by flocculation. Because it is so effective at removing suspended or dissolved substances, ozone can help conserve process water by making it possible to filter and recycle the stream.
Significant features.and significant benefits of ozone cleaning
- Kills all bacteria, viruses, mildew and fungi at 99.99%
- The EPA and FDA have approved it, and the USDA says liquefied ozone meets strict Organic Program criteria for natural sanitizers
- Leaves no residue - start with nothing but air and end with nothing but purified air/water and job done, naturally.
- It's a penetrating gas, gets in where other disinfecting agents find inaccessible, surfaces, nooks and crannies, tools, implements, kitchen utensils, clothing, drapes, furnishing, bodies, etc
- 3000 X quicker than chlorine and 1.5 X stronger/more reactive
- No buying, transporting and storing of dangerous chemicals (or cut down use of them.)
- No safety training or special clothing required to use.
- Natural disinfectant, deodorizer, sanitizer and sterilizer
- Effective on cold tolerant viruses, etc. wet or dry conditions.
- Hygienic food preparation processing in the kitchen, fridge and storage areas, displays/catering areas.
- Food sterilization reduces spoilage, flavor mixing/cross-contamination eliminated, prolongs shelf-life.
- Removes odors and cross-infection amongst staff and family (home/office/medical), smoke and liquor smells, toilets, bathrooms, kitchen, pets, babies, aged, accidents/spills, caravan, boats and more...
- Cleans washrooms, bathrooms, showers, cupboards, preventing mildew/fungi while it sterilizes and deodorizes. Leaves mattresses, towels, clothing, smelling fresh and sanitary.
- Continuous generation therefore permanently at work, unlike chemicals which get coated and break down and leave toxic residue.
- Power consumption is negligible.
- Ozone also has a many uses in food and beverage processing plants. Water containing low gas can be sprayed onto processing equipment, walls or floors to both remove and kill bacteria or other organic matter that may be present. Because it has such a short half-life, ozone does not build up on surfaces the way detergents can if not removed by proper rinsing concentrations of ozone
Ozone is a Green Technology that replaces both steam/hot water and chemicals for sanitizing at a considerable savings annually, With a small capital investment and low operating costs, ozone is a very cost effective and effective process for ensuring the safety of food and beverage. Ozone sanitation can yield a complete return on investment (ROI) is less than six months.
Ozone is one of the most effective disinfectants and oxidants available today. The disinfecting power means that very low concentrations and short contact times are required to kill bacteria, viruses and mold. Ozone leaves no residue except for low levels of oxygen. Compared to chlorine, ozone offers several advantages for food and beverage processors or anyone who wants to sanitize materials or surfaces. Chlorine has traditionally been the sanitizer of choice in the food processing industry, but experts share a growing concern about the dangerous byproducts such as trihalomethanes or dioxins produced when chlorine reacts with organic matter in the water. These substances are known carcinogens and are regulated in drinking water by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Unlike toxic chemicals that must be disposed of ozone is unique in that it is generated onsite from oxygen and can be produced on demand with no storage required. When the generator is turned off, there are no dangerous substances on the premises. While the oxidation reduction potential (ORP) of ozone is affected by the amount of organic matter or chemicals in the water, its ORP is not as sensitive to changes in pH as that of chlorine.
Products in this Category
|OZONE MSDS AND DISCLAIMER|